Friday, August 23, 2013

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

hello there! well this is my weekly update to let you know the cool stuff that has happened, i might add a pic or three, gotta find a way to reduce the size of these :D

anyhow, i have been slowly but surly growing in the language, these hours are difficult but much worth it!

sobe missed me xD


Elder Thorley and I
(such a great companion)

my district in front of the provo temple

my first progressing investigator

portu-englês words (zinhos= little, so, little byes, little breaks, etc. (fox is irmão walkers little boy xD))

thats all for this week i think, for everyone following me, thank you for the support and may god be with you till we (e-mail) again!
and mom... thanks for the livingroom picture on my camra, i just found it the other day! you are the best, and a super thanks for the care package!\
tchau zinhos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Buffington
(called to the lords true mission, slightly delayed cause of meainies, but i know there is a reason for it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment