Monday, April 27, 2015

Email, Monday, April 27, 2015

im being transferred... to a new area, i have a very young district,
ill be training the district leader, all of my district members will
be very new, and need a "mature" example, I'm getting nervous :) but i
don't think i will have to worry about moving after this next area,
where ever it is, i just hope there will be enough Spanish people to
better my Spanish.
this week was great, we set the area up for success, for the next
people, i am glad i followed the promptings of the spirit and had
everyone update there visions goals and plans for all there people,
because along with me, both sisters, my companion and one other
missionary from a six member district are being transferred.  hard
stuff. but it will be okay! ill go where you want me to go dear lord!

i love you all!
Elder Daniel Buffington

Sent from my iPad
#Memories,
the first is a family i have taught sense i have come to Midwood,

the second is a group picture of a few missionaries and a member family

the last is a classic car i found to be quite attractive;)

No comments:

Post a Comment